Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Instructional Coach Survey 2013
Transcript of Instructional Coach Survey 2013
Survey 2013 "Coaches are a part of our culture. They are a needed support for our teachers."
Dr. Stevenson 9 or 11 people
in the coach survey What does this all mean?
* The role of the coach is understood.
*The work of the coach is supportive and professional.
*Some or all feel that we have clear improvement goals for the school and have been given the time for professional development during the school day.
*Teachers have areas they would like to improve in however, less than half have communicated that information to the coach. *Of those that have worked with the coach they have observed, co-taught and co-planned lessons.
*Of those that have NOT worked with the coach they feel that it is hard to find time , the coach availability is limited,or they have no instructional concerns.
* Of those that did work with the coach 8 of the 11 that responded there was an increase in the students' learning.
The district is asking coaches to co-plan, co-teach lessons through the structure of coaching cycles Teachers will become more accountable for instruction through SBS 191. NEXT STEPS
On the teachers rubric identify 2 or 3 areas on which you would like to show improvement. Next year , coaching cycles will be based on these trends.