Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Instructional Coach Survey 2013
Transcript of Instructional Coach Survey 2013
Survey 2013 "Coaches are a part of our culture. They are a needed support for our teachers."
Dr. Stevenson 9 or 11 people
in the coach survey What does this all mean?
* The role of the coach is understood.
*The work of the coach is supportive and professional.
*Some or all feel that we have clear improvement goals for the school and have been given the time for professional development during the school day.
*Teachers have areas they would like to improve in however, less than half have communicated that information to the coach. *Of those that have worked with the coach they have observed, co-taught and co-planned lessons.
*Of those that have NOT worked with the coach they feel that it is hard to find time , the coach availability is limited,or they have no instructional concerns.
* Of those that did work with the coach 8 of the 11 that responded there was an increase in the students' learning.
The district is asking coaches to co-plan, co-teach lessons through the structure of coaching cycles Teachers will become more accountable for instruction through SBS 191. NEXT STEPS
On the teachers rubric identify 2 or 3 areas on which you would like to show improvement. Next year , coaching cycles will be based on these trends.