Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Personal Finance
Cash is Always King!
Personal finance is like Monopoly, you need to make money, and having a strategy usually works best
There are a lot of choices and competition for your money...
so Where to begin?
You need to make smart decisions, based on more than the roll of dice to make the most of what you have
First you need to make some money.
Remember to pay yourself first!
At some point you will need or want to buy a car.
Used or new?
And what about financing?
And you will be invited to apply for a credit card.
Again & Again!
Which bank should you choose?
What kind of account?
What Type of Investments should I have?
should I invest?
If you decide to start your own business, you have to follow this process again, and with additional Complexities.
Budget & Plan,
Look into things,
Look after yourself
When it is for a business,
many things generally cost more.