Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Mexico
Present day Mexico City
"La Gran Tenochtitlán"
by Diego Rivera
Tenochtitlán, former Aztec capital in Mexico. Now, the location of Mexico City.
Lugares famosos en la Ciudad de México (also known as "Distrito Federal")
El Zócalo es la Plaza de la Constitución, y el corazón de la ciudad.
El Palácio Nacional es la sede
del gobierno nacional.
The "caballero águila"
an Aztec warrior.
People from Mexico's History
Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera: Two famous artists from Mexico. Rivera painted "La Gran Tenochtitlán".
Moctezuma II became the
emperor of the Aztecs in 1502.
Hernán Cortés conquered Mexico in 1521.
The fall of the Aztec Empire occurred because of the Aztec belief that Cortes was a god and because of an alliance between Cortes and other Native Americans.
Gods & Warriors
Tlaloc, Aztec god of the rain, water, & fertility.