Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
PUP Member Services: Maintaining 5 Star Rating
NATHAN FERRERon 1 October 2011
Transcript of PUP Member Services: Maintaining 5 Star Rating
- Stay current on PUP updates (plan and benefit changes) - Absorb information and become a SME (Subject Matter Expert)
- Always know where to readily find information - CMS website
- PUP website
- Systems (EZ CAP, Voyager, PA Tool, etc.)
- Benefit grid
- Team meetings/huddles
- RTI calls spreadsheet - Research effectively while on the call
- Practice makes perfect... - Ask the caller if they can be placed on a brief hold (ex: few minutes, etc.)
- Come back to the call prior to 2 minutes - Inform the caller of the status of your research and ask if they would mind holding a bit longer
- Inform the caller that a callback may be necessary ABANDONMENT RATE 5% OR LESS Maintain talk time within department standards Minimize being paused in queue for extensive period of time Monitor phone queues for calls - Keep talk time under 4:00 minutes or less
- Control the call - Use pause only when necessary
- Be sure to document specifics when pausing for other than lunch, breaks, meetings, etc. - Periodically monitor switchboard to minimize calls waiting that can potentially become abandoned calls
- Be ready to switch from queue to queue in an effort to assist AVERAGE SPEED TO ANSWER 80% OF CALLS IN 30 SECONDS OR LESS Answer call within one ring Address call within departmental call metric