Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GFGM Projects from IES Abyla
Transcript of GFGM Projects from IES Abyla
Project Works for GFGM - year 1 Participants 130 STUDENTS - aged 12 to 17
10 TEACHERS Subjects Natural Science
Geography and History
Agricultural Activities Activities Study of teenagers' eating habits in Ceuta through questionnaires.
Survey about exercise at school.
Analysis of EU rules on food labelling.
Research work on the history of food.
Study of the peculiarities of the Roman diet.
Creation of a website about eating disorders.
Text-reading and discussion on the benefits of the Mediterranean diet.
Teaching primary schoolchildren how to grow vegetables. Products Final reports.
PowerPoint / Prezi presentations.
Pictures of the agricultural activities.
Students' website. Mobilities 2 (Ploiesti)
5 (Stevenage) Dissemination School Staff.
OAPEE National Agency Publications.
The Internet: - IES Abyla website (linked to GFGM website) -
- European Shared Treasure (LLP Comenius platform). Evaluation Students:
became aware of the benefits of a healthy diet.
showed great interest and participation. Thank you ...