Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED
Transcript of WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED
MIDDLE AGES AND THE MODERN AGE
We have learned many new things and have worked both individually and in group, we liked it.
HISTORY AND CIVILIZATION
WHAT WE HAVE LEARNED WITH JOSEP Mª INGLAVAGA
We learned geography: the rivers of all Europe, the mountains and all the seas. Then we did a map and then the exam.
We studied Western Europe, the muslims
and the discovery of America. Then we did
an exam of the all topics with 5 questions
We studied the civilizations of the Romans, the
Greek one and a lot of things about that. In class
Josep explained to us like stories to learn about that. It was very interesting.