Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Portfolio
Graduate Diploma of Teaching and Learning
So....what is the answer?
Gradual Release of Responsibility
where to from here?
Differentiation - how do I make sure ALL students in my class are being catered for?
- LI and Success Criteria
- Visible to students where they are aiming to be
- Directs my learning and enhances teacher clarity
more questions than answers...
"If they don't know the answer, give it to them'
Teaching mathematical strategies.
(Using nouns, verbs and adjectives in poetry)
WILF - In pairs...
I can think of a noun to write my poem about
I can think of/write 2 adjectives to describe my noun.
I can think of/write 3 verbs that my noun might do
WILF (for the second lesson of diamante poems)
I can think of an antonym for my first noun - something that is the opposite of the first noun.
I can think of/write 2 adjectives (describing words) to describe my new noun.
I can think of/write 3 verbs (doing or action words) that my new noun might do
I can structure this into a diamante poem.
My poem will make sense
'Children are likely to live up to what you believe in them'
- Lady Bird Johnson
We are learning to
What I'm looking for
Bradshaw Primary School
5.1 5.3 5.4
1.2 3.6 4.1 6.1 6.2 6.3 7.4
3.1 3.5 4.1 5.2
1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 2.1 2.3 2.5 3.1 3.4 4.1 5.2
1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 2.1 2.5 2.6
3.1 4.1 5.2
1.1 1.3 1.5 2.1 2.5 3.1
3.3 4.1 4.3 5.1 5.2
2.1 2.5 5.4
6.1 6.2 6.3 7.4