Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chain of Infection Activity - Chicken Pox
Transcript of Chain of Infection Activity - Chicken Pox
Transportation Susceptible Host Made by: direct skin contact
coughing & sneezing red/pink itchy bumps are found all over the body and spread out on the skin over time chicken pox will
heal and calm down to eventually
leave the body
products can be used to help get rid
of it or the irritation direct contact with the skin
cough and sneezing direct contact with skin
spread by someone who has the chicken pox
touching someone with the chicken pox
having germs spread on you by a simple sneeze being in an overcrowded environment will place high risk
someone who has had direct contact with someone with chicken pox Debbie Lara