Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Documentary Ideas
What qualities should a good documentary idea have?
Taken from Glynn, Andy (2008) Documentaries...and how to make them, Kamera Books
You must ensure that you have a realistic chance of
getting your story on screen or on the airwaves.
Think about how you will realise your idea
The golden rule - Showing is more interesting than telling.
Good documentaries should include action. Do not rely on interviews to tell your story.
Who are the characters in my film?
What happens to those characters during the film?
Is there a distinct beginning, middle and end?
How do my characters change during the film?
How will I avoid over-relying on sit-down interviews?
Workshop task - Split into groups, and begin to think about possible ideas that you could develop.