Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Mt. Jefferson
Transcript of Copy of Mt. Jefferson
40,000 years and 50,00 years ago. Number of people killed Nobody has been killed by Mount Jefferson. Latitude is 121.80 W and Longitude is 44.692 N Important Facts about Mt. Jefferson 1. It is covered by large glaciers.
2. Distribution of lava flow has an unusual pattern. They all stack on top of each other.
3. It is Oregon's second highest peak.
4. It was named by Lewis and Clark after President Jefferson.
5. The largest eruption occurred between 100,000 and 350,000 years ago. Sources 1. www.Peakware.com
4. www.Vulcan.wr.usgs.gov Type of Explosion It has many Eruption styles it has a composite cone. It is capable of explosive eruptions. Mt. Jefferson