Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
April 2011 Expectation Workshop
Transcript of April 2011 Expectation Workshop
The Final Stretch!
Tecumseh Junior High School
April 4-5, 2011 Be Safe Maintain Personal Space Too much running!
People can get hurt....... Why are we running? Tardies...
Biggest time is 6th and 7th Periods
Tardies-353 For the 7th Grade
Tardies-254 For the 8th Grade
These does not include the tardies
that the Broncho Pass Covers. Manage your time. Be Responsible 1. Are you dressed appropriately for school?
How many violations does Tony have? 2. Are you on time and prepared for each class? 3. Are you helping others? Be Respectful Be Positive We HAVE to
take care of each other. Be Safe-Be Responsible
Be Respectful-Be Positive If you are being bullied
@ school or on-line,
please tell an adult. BYSTANDERS! Don't give the bully an audience! A picture is worth a 1000 words. 1405 Positive Referrals It is NOT SNITCHING!!! Bystanders! Report to it to an adult. It is NOT Snitching!