Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Resume_CinziaColazzo
DATE OF BIRTH, NATIONALITY
17th February 1976
- Degree in Philosophy (final mark 110/110
summa cum laude), University of Genoa, Italy
- Post-lauream specialization in “E-Learning
Models and Techniques”, University of Florence, Italy
- Master degree in “International Cultural Management”
- Graduate Diploma in Piano
- Workshops in digital publishing and press release
- Citizen journalist for the 1st global
Open Knowledge Festival, Helsinki 2012
- Pedagogical Advisor and Participant liaison manager for A.A. Maximow Award (in the framework of Deutsch-Russisches Jahr der Bildung, Wissenschaft und Innovation 2011/12)
- Blogger, copy-writer and moderator for forums and online communities, skilled in non-violent communication
- Teacher for Science, Music, Italian at European School “Finow-Grundschule” and at Grundschule am Senefelderplatz in Berlin, Germany
- Mother of two children
- Moving to three different cities in the next 8 years
- Learning one more language (in addition to Italian, German, English and French)
- Finishing my study in Systemic Constellations
Water in any form