Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
H.I.P.P. Extended Analysis
Transcript of H.I.P.P. Extended Analysis
Identify who the author is and
how the author's
might have impacted what they wrote.
Extended Analysis of Documents
Point of View
What is the context in which this was written?
What is the bigger picture into which it fits?
For example, the Zinn article we read is written in the context of Europe's Age of Exploration.
Or, MLK's "I Have a Dream" speech was given in the context of the Civil Rights Movement.
is this written for? For what "audience?"
You write... "The author's intended audience was ___________ and it is shown by ____________."
was this written? What was the goal?
You write..."The author's purpose in writing was to ___________ and is apparent by ___________."
What is "personhood?"
What is the author's...
Now that you know this,
explain how this might
influence the document.