Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Optical Illusions 4th Grade- Day 1
Transcript of Optical Illusions 4th Grade- Day 1
What are they?
trick your eyes
cognitive illusions lead to false perceptions or ideas. Examples are
ambiguous pictures(Two pictures in one)
afterimages effect the eyes or brain by using
brightness, tilt, color or movement
Creates tessellations and illusions
Sidewalk Chalk Artist
What is looks like if you look at it from the side!
Those are real people! Everything else is a chalk drawing!
Did you see the grey dots between the squares? That's your eyes playing tricks on you!
Draw 9+ vertical lines using a pencil.
Vary the space and curves
Draw a wave across.
3. Use thin Sharpie.
Draw upward curves above the middle wave.
Draw downward curves below the middle wave.
Every next curve starts at a previous line.
Alter the distance between the curves
4. Complete the entire section.
5. Complete the entire design.
Day 2. Coloring
Color each section gradating color
from dark to light to dark
This is how you color!
shade lightly the entire shape
with a color of your choice
shade full strength -
leaving a small area in the middle
use white pencil to blend
the middle part
use black or a darker color
to blend the sides of the shape
Use an analogous color and
apply same gradation pattern.
Other Optical Illusions
You may not want to watch the next video