Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Fractured fairy Tale
Transcript of Fractured fairy Tale
THE TORTOISE AND THE HARE
A STORY ABOUT A TORTOISE WHO WAS SO ARROGANT ABOUT HIS CYCLING SKILLS.WHILE THE HARE ,AN NORMAL PERSON
COULD WIN A CYCLING RACE
a tortoise was so good in cycling in the whole of america wanted to challenge the hare which is just simply good at cycling.
the hare was losing out from the race so the tortoise slept halfway through the finish line.
the hare was getting faster and faster and overtake the tortoise and when the tortoise was awake the hare had already won the race
the hare held the trophy proudly while the
tortoise regrets his mistake for being too arrogant and slept through the race.