Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PYP Planners
First 3 Planners
Reflections: With your grade level partner take a look at the feedback on your planners.
Time: 5 minutes
What goes where?
Planners on Managebac
The PYP planner has 9 stages
Boxes 1 - 5 should be filled in before the unit begins by all teachers involved in the unit
Boxes 5 - 9 should be filled in after the unit ends by all teachers involved in the unit (maximum 2 weeks)
Stand Alone Planners
Subject-specific inquiry: “Subject-specific inquiry: There are times when teachers will teach subject-specific knowledge, concepts and skills, outside the programme of inquiry, using purposeful inquiry. They should use the PYP planner to structure their planning for this type of inquiry. Teachers should still ensure that authentic connections are made with the essential elements of the programme while maintaining the integrity of the subject area.”
In Developing a transdisciplinary programme of inquiry (2012), page 11
What does a language planner look like?
Conceptual lens - title
Determine the central idea
Stand Alone Planner