Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Neurons
using neurotransmitters, it also uses a motor neuron
to a skeletal muscles which require neurotransmitters
known as acetylcholine
How are neurons in the peripheral
and central nervous systems connected together? The peripheral nervous system, or PNS, consists of the nerves and ganglia outside of the brain and spinal cord. The main function of the PNS is to connect the central nervous system (CNS) to the limbs and organs. (The following picture will display the
Peripheral nervous system, and the
second will demonstrate the central
nervous system) THE END !