Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Elements of the start menu.
Transcript of The Elements of the start menu.
When you click on the start button it displays the start menu.
On the search bar you can find anything you searched for.
7 Elements of the start menu
You can customize the list by including and excluding programs.
Frequently used programs
It displays common accessory programs.
All programs displays many folders and the programs installed on your computer.
User account picture
The user account picture is a picture associated with the account you use to log in to windows.
There are 7 elements of the start menu:
1.User account picture.
6.Frequently used programs.
7.Programs pinned the start menu.
Programs pinned to start menu
You can add programs to the start menu by using the "Pin" option. There is a line which separates the frequently used programs and the programs pinned to the start menu.