Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sustainable Energy Project
Transcript of Sustainable Energy Project
of these trade offs.
- Where you live you may not have enough sunlight to generate a good amount of energy you need.
- Solar panels are a little costly. carbon foot print of c.h.s. Before:
After: Our rule for energy is that energy
is never lost, but it is transferred
or transformed into other types of
3. What are alternative solutions?
-Alternative solutions are using Solar energy.We are using solar energy as our
- Alternative solutions are
4. What are the consequences to using your sustainable energy source.
- The consequence to using sustainable energy source why use sustainable energy and how will it improve What are the consequences to using your sustainable energy source? 7,582 metric tons Renewable energy sources can be replenished in a short period of time. These abundant and sustainable energy sources can be used to curb our need for fossil fuels. why should we use sustainable energy? conclusion - Saves money
- Helps future generations
- Renewable energy is the most environmentally friendly, reliable and cost effective source. We should go off the grid because it helps our world. It helps our world because Solar energy is clean, renewable, and good for the environment. creative solution for going "off grid" This connects with solar panels, by
making the solar panel work. First
the sun is light energy and then the solar panel absorbs the light energy turning it into chemical energy.
Then that energy is stored making
it potential until it is ready to be used. By Ryshun,John,Ayub
and Mario. Using Solar energy and solar panels is going "off the grid." It is sustainable energy. It will help improve. . - Solar panels are a little costly.
- The weather effects it efficiency
to work properly. trade offs CITATIONS citation A solar panel (also solar module, photovoltaic module or photovoltaic panel) is a packaged connected assembly of photovoltaic cells. Frankmoore. "What Is Some Benefits and Tradeoffs for Solar Energy?" Yahoo! Answers. Yahoo!, 06 Apr. 2006. Web. 30 Oct. 2012. <http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070201121930AAadYPi
NatGeoGreen on Twitter. "Solar Energy." National Geographic. National Geographic, n.d. Web. 30 Oct. 2012. <http://environment.nationalgeographic.com/environment/global-warming/solar-power-profile/>. citation This will ensure energy independence and protect the great American outdoors that we all enjoy. why use sustainable energy and how will it improve how solar energy is being transformed and transferred "Energy linx". Sustainable Energy: what is sustainable energy and what does it cost.
N.P., N.d. web. 11 Oct. 2012 <http://energylinx.co.vk/ sustainable_energy.htm>.
"Benefits of renewable energy use" N.P., 25 Apr. 2005 web. 11 Oct. 2012 "Renewable Energy." Renewable Energy. N.p., n.d. Web. 31 Oct. 2012. <http://ecenter.colorado.edu/energy-climate/energy-101/renewables>. "Solar Panel." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 31 Oct. 2012. Web. 31 Oct. 2012. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_panel>. The consequences of using solar panels is that they are not always reliable because in order to get energy, the panels have to have direct contact with the the sun and location is also very important. citations Glennon, Robert. "-- The Unintended Consequences of Solar Power." Washington Post. The Washington Post, 07 June 2009. Web. 31 Oct. 2012. <http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/06/05/AR2009060501988.html>.