Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
science project part c
Transcript of science project part c
Eye problems, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, or diabetic retinopathy.
Injury to the eye.
Side effects of some medicines. Sex-linked disorders such as color blindness may involve a deviation in the number of either the X or Y chromosomes, as occurs in Turner's syndrome and Klinefelter's syndrome, most occurrences of which are a result of nondisjunction during meiosis. Symptoms of Color Blindness may include the following:
Trouble seeing colors and the brightness of colors in the usual way.
Inability to tell the difference between shades of the same or similar colors. About 8% of all men are suffering from color blindness. Color vision test can be the only way for you know if you are color blind for sure. Ishihara plates are the best known color blindness tests, but they are not the most accurate ones. Color Blindness Project Part C