Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of vet
got hurt also they help owner's to take care of there pets and animals..... Veterinarians diagnose and treat diseases and dysfunctions of animals.Specifically,they care for the health of pets, livestock,and animals in zoos,racetracks,and laboratories.
Some veterinarians use their skills to protect humans against diseases carried by animals and conduct clinical research on humans and animals health problems. Most veterinartion diagnose animals health problems,vaccinate against diseases,medicate animals suffering from infections or illnesses,treat and dress wounds, set fractures,perform surgery,and
advise owners about ainmal feeding,behavior,and breeding. According to the American Medical Veterinary Association,77 percent of
veterinarians who work in private medical practices treat pets.These
practitioner unsually care for dogs and cats but also treat brids,reptiles,rabbits,ferrets,and other ainmals that can be kept as pets.