Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Sir Isaac Brock
Transcript of Sir Isaac Brock
Rebecca- Born in 1757 William- Born in 1764
John- Born in 1758 Peter- Born in 1765
Ferdinand- Born in 1760 Elizabeth- Born in 1767
Peter Henry- Born in 1761 Frederick- Born in 1768 Isaac- Born in 1769 Contribution to the War of 1812 Sir Isaac Brock contributed lots to the war of 1812. His heroic ways, defense strategies, and plans, made the British win most battles. He captured 2,000 Americans at Fort Detroit with a much smaller force including 400 native Indians and his defense of the British. But most importantly, he contributed his life to serve and protect the British. "Surgite!"