Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Periodic function graph
Transcript of Periodic function graph
The period is represented by a row
on the periodic table.
Periodic tables are used throughout science to describe: oscillations,
waves,& other phenomena that exibit
periodicity. Most of the time, only electrons in the s and p shells affect chemical properties, because they form the valence shell of electrons, which is why periods behave the way they do even with the addition of the transition metals.
The periodic table is similar to a periodic function graph because they both operate by using columns and rows. You can locate certain elements and information by its address. By: Dallesha Chestnutt
Trig. 1st Hour