Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Obesity in the Media
Transcript of Obesity in the Media
Documentary Obesity through
Reality Television Target Audience:
American Families/Parents There is no "point of no return".
A significant change can be made. Target Audience:
Junk Food Eaters Little time is needed to make an unhealthy difference. The Media's Portrayal of Obesity in America Conclusion: The media does provide valuable information,
yet you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink...or eat for that matter. Obesity in Political Cartoons Target Audience:
American Adults The epidemic is progressing at a faster rate with each new generation.