Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of George Bizet
George Bizet was a child prodigy and was accepted into Paris's Conservatory of Music at age 10. Both of his parents were musicians.
More about his music
He played the piano and wrote Les Toreador, Carmen, and L'Arle'sienne. He is known for writing Carmen.
Just some more
His musical influence was Gounod and both of his parents. Some childhood facts are:
He got into Paris Conservatory of music at age 10
Both of his parents were musicians
He was born on October 25, 1838 in Paris France
Commonly asked questions answered.
George Bizet wrote symphonies,operas, and piano music. He didn't travel to promote his music ,nor did he have any other jobs.
A little about him
George Bizet was born October 25, 1838 in Paris, France and died June 3, 1875 in Bougival, France. His nationality was European. His musical era was romantic.
Picture slide and resources
Real name is Alexandre César Léopold Georges Bizet
He won theaward "Prix de rome" and stayed in Rome for 2 years
He was a child prodigy
He met Rossini
Carmen was written the same year he died.