Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Energy Types
What are some sources of energy we use every day?
Renewable vs. Non renewable
What form of energy do we use the most frequently?
What is green energy?
What are the advantages of green energy?
What are the advantages of getting electricity from wind?
What human needs/wants does it meet?
Energy is transformed/converted from one form to another!
Use the white board to list technologies that you use frequently that convert types of energy.
What types of energy are a wind turbine transforming?
Two Types of Energy
Kinetic & Potential
What is Kinetic Energy?
Kinetic energy is energy an object has due to its motion.
What are some objects that have Kinetic Energy?
Kinetic energy = 1/2 x mass x speed^2
What factors affect an objects kinetic energy?
What is Potential Energy?
Potential energy is stored energy related to an objects positon or shape
Gravitational Potential Energy
Elastic Potential Energy