Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Agile Operations
Infrastructure's Big Board
Agile Operations Anti-Patterns
My Agile Manifesto
We value experimenting over "changing the process".
We value face to face communication over all other forms.
We value pairing over individual work.
We value finishing tasks over starting new work.
"Simple-kanban-board-" by Jeff.lasovski - Own work. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 via Wikimedia Commons - http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Simple-kanban-board-.jpg#mediaviewer/File:Simple-kanban-board-.jpg
Our standup involves everyone standing in a circle and reporting their individual activities.
I work on projects that I think are the highest priority.
I have no way to reflect day-to-day interruptions.
I write a status report each week so my manager knows what I've done.
P1 Task 4
P1 Task 1
P1 Task 2
P1 Task 3
P2 Task 3
P2 Task 2
P2 Task 1