Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of NCBTS
How did NCBTS start?
LOTS VS HOTS
What is a Paradigm Shift?
Transmissional to Transactional
transfer of teaching concepts
from the Traditional “bookish and direct learning approach” Teaching into a
21st Century Teaching
focused on developing the learners
(higher order thinking skills).
National Competency Based Teacher Standards
is needed in order to change the system from the traditional ways into the so called 21st century globally standard teacher.
the demonstration of the learners critical thinking ability, and to go beyond the four walls of the classroom by applying their learning into the 7 domains Identified by the Department of Education
lower order thinking skills
traditional way of teaching
memorization intensive class