Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Team # 7:
to specify a period of time in the present perfect.
Subject +Auxiliary(have, has) + Verb in participle +Complement +
+ period of time (3 hours, 4 months, etc).
when we talk about a specific time or date when we started something.
Subject+ Auxiliary (have, has) +Verb in participle+ Complement +
+ Time or date (1984, last moth, Six o´clock, etc).
- Charlie Chaplin has been considered a symbol of humor
- We have gone to that restaurant
since July, 1995.
-She has danced
since 9 o´clock this morning.
In this presentation, we are going to talk about the expressions of time
for and since
in the present perfect tenses, when we used them, the structure and some examples.
SINCE / FOR.
Write 4 sentences with the following verbs using for and since:
1. They/move/to Arizona/for.
2. She /work/here/since.
3. We/not see/James/ since.
4. He/marry/with her/ for.
Since VS. For:
-You have come to this beach
for fifteen years.
-We have enjoyed this paradise
for a week.
-They have swum
for three hours.
Present Perfect Tenses
With for :
- He has dreamed the same
for a week.
- I have decided stay here
for 5 years.
-You have been good person only
for 5 minutes.
- We haven´t eaten fast food
since the last month.
-I have had a car
since I was in the High School.
- They have lived in Toronto
Change the expressions using
for or since:
For one day.
1. Since Saturday:______________.
2.Since January :_______________.
3. Since you was born:____________.
4. For 4 years:_____________.
5. For 1 month:_____________.
Thank You For your Attention!!!!!
Expressions of Time: