Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Earth's Spheres
They all work together
Earth's interior, rocks and minerals, landforms and the processes that shape the Earth's surface.
The liquid water component of the Earth.
It includes the oceans, seas, lakes, ponds, rivers and streams.
Made up of all that is living on earth, from the smallest bacterium to the largest whale.
The layer of gases that may surround a material body of sufficient mass, and that is held in place by the gravity of the body.
It is part of the Biosphere, and is that part of the environment that is made or modified by humans for use in human activities.
As part of the hydrosphere, the Cryosphere is composed of the portions of the Earth’s surface where water is in solid form, including sea ice, lake ice, river ice, snow cover, glaciers, ice caps and ice sheets, and frozen ground (which includes permafrost). Thus there is a wide overlap with the hydrosphere.