Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Scientific Method Featuring the Ketchup Lab!!!!!
Transcript of Scientific Method Featuring the Ketchup Lab!!!!!
*Controlled variable: the angle of surface. Recording the data!! First,we made a 3x3 chart. Then, in each column, we did the different brands of ketchup. In the rows, we had the speeds of the ketchup. Data analysis!! We made a bar graph of the data.
On the x axis, we had the brands of
ketchup. On the y axis, we had the speeds.The bars were showing the averages of the speeds. Conclusion!! The age old question, "which ketchup is the thickest?" will finally be answered. Our hypothesis was that Hunts and Wild Harvest would be the thickest. After the tests, we decided to accept our hypothesis, because Wild Harvest was the thickest/slowest with a time of 333 seconds. Although, it may have affected the experiment if we cleared off the surface with wet wipes after each trial. Overall, Wild Harvest is the thickest, so if you want thick ketchup, that's the way to go. Thanks For Watching!!!