Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Antonio Vivaldi
Died: 1741 Antonio Vivaldi Antonio Vivaldi He would be
334 years old
if he was still alive He was 63
when he died He was born to a large family.
He had 4 brothers and
4 sisters! His father was his most important teacher! Vivaldi played the violin
and loved to compose! He became a priest in 1703
(at the age of 25).
His nickname became:
The Red Priest
because he had very red hair!
Vivaldi taught and conducted an orchestra of entirely women. Many visitors were surprised that women could play such "Unusual instruments" such as the clarinet and bassoon.
Back then, it was not proper for women to perform in public, so they played from a gallery or hidden behind walls. He even claimed that he could compose faster than any person could copy it! Vivaldi wrote a lot of music
-- over 1,000 pieces! The Four Seasons