Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
life cycle of a parsnip
Transcript of life cycle of a parsnip
Life Cycle Of A Parsnip
After a seed a parsnip turns into a seedling. Parsnips are a hardy cool season crop that is best harvested after a hard frost. it is light green when it is a seedling.
The plant life cycle is done you now can eat the parsnip or you can store it
This is what a parsnip seed looks like. A parsnip needs full or part sun and needs sandy or loamy soil. You have to plant the parsnip 12-15 inches deep.
Mature plant. The parsnip is almost ready to be harvested!
a parsnip can be propagated by cutting the very newly harvested waiting for them to sprout then re-planting them