Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Cultural Entrepreneur Programme
Transcript of Cultural Entrepreneur Programme
tight project management
networked in a range of fields start 1) A (non)formally trained body of work with commercial potential 3) The clear talent, ability, commitment & potential to develop a body of work or applied visual arts service or product 2) An applied visual arts service or product Participants Identify the mix Identify the skills needed to develop this mix Mentors
leeds enterprise network
Leeds book fair
Frieze Signpost to events How?
stakeholders Developing potential new markets Workshops evaluate new iteration Cultural Entrepreneurs
Programme Experts "A library of entrepreneurialism" Challenges & sustaining opportunities