Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Modern Day Debate
There are an estimated 12 million illegal immigrants living and working in the United States
Business leaders, policy experts, and politicians—including President Bush have proposed amnesty programs and other measures that will not cut off what they call a necessary flow of labor into the United States
Public opinion polls show most Americans are in favor of strong punitive measures to prevent and/or reduce illegal immigration