Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Argument-led Essays
Step 2 – Write a thesis statement.
Step 3 – Write a paragraph plan. IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN EXAMPLE ON HOW TO USE THIS TEMPLATE, PLEASE CHECK: https://prezi.com/n-8ibkiw881r/number-systems/ How do we plan
thesis-led essays? Thesis-led Argument-led Types of IELTS Essays Present both sides, not just your own IF YOU WANT TO SEE AN EXAMPLE ON HOW TO USE THIS TEMPLATE, PLEASE CHECK: https://prezi.com/n-8ibkiw881r/number-systems/ Sample 1: People’s lifestyles today differ significantly from lifestyles in the past. Some people believe that these lifestyle changes have been positive, while others think they have been negative. Discuss both points of view and state what your opinion on the subject is. 1. List arguments on both sides.
2. Decide on your opinion.
3. Make a paragraph plan. How do we plan an argument-led essay? Organization Para. 1 - Short intro explaining the topic. Do not give your opinion here.
Para. 2 - Arguments for side #1
Para. 3 - Arguments for side #2
Para. 4 - Sum up arguments and explain your opinion.