Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Art and Music Therapy
Transcript of Art and Music Therapy
Therapy Music Therapy Defined The clinical and evidence-based use of music interventions to accomplish individualized goals within a therapeutic program Music Therapy Process 1. Assess the strengths and needs of each client Sources http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_therapy
youtube.com those having experienced
- challenges in living
- seeking personal development Creating and reflecting upon art allows
- increased self awareness
- coping stratagies for symptoms, stress, and trauma
- enhanced cognitive ability
- general enjoyment - began in the 20th century - grew from art education and developmental psychology - English speaking and European countries This is completed and guided by a credentialed professional who has completed an approved music therapy program. 2. Therapist will provide the indicated treatment.
- creating music
- moving to or dancing
- listening 3. Client is able to transfer feelings into actions, and will develop better abilities to communicate, both through words and expression.