Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How are mountains formed by ali 5/6 l
Transcript of How are mountains formed by ali 5/6 l
BY:Ali Abdulrahman 5/6 Lyrebird
Would you like to know how mountains are formed? Well, I know that mountains are formed by an earthquake, the atmosphere plates and the ground.
What is a mountain?
A mountain is a cone shaped hill that is on land. It can be a volcano, snowy mountains or even rocky mountains in some countries.
Firstly, mountains form when earth's plates crash together and causes an earthquake. When the earthquake occurs, that means a mountain might be formed or if not, the next earthquake may be a mountain.
Next, When the ground shakes and the earthquake occurs, the ground lifts up and it is only half of the mountain that shows off the ground.
Finally, After a few years, The mountain grows higher and higher until it finally forms a n actual mountain.