Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Experimental Probability
a practical lesson
If we cant figure out the probability of something with our brains then we need to conduct an
We see how many times something happens in our experiment and then use our results to calculate the probability of it happening.
So whats the plan?
Dice are supposed to be
. Casinos in particular will take extra precautions to make sure their dice aren't
We are going to make our own dice and conduct an experiment to see if each side has an
of being rolled.
Before the experiment lets get ready to record the results of our TRIALS.
Number of successful trials
Total number of trials
Time to make our dice!
once you have finished your dice begin conducting your trials!
What probabilitys might we be able to find with our brains and which might need an experiment?