Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Pollen Expert Witess Presentation
Transcript of Pollen Expert Witess Presentation
Must be able to express him or herslef in a clear way.
Must be able to explain complex material in a way that can be understood by someone who is not an expert in the field.
Must calm and able to keep ones composure when being cross-examined by the opposing counsel.
Expert Witness at a Trial Pollen Pollen is a fine powder-like material consisting of pollen grains. It is produced within the anther of the male part of the flower. Pollen comes in a variety of sizes and it is produced in the spring.