Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Pollen Expert Witess Presentation
Transcript of Pollen Expert Witess Presentation
Must be able to express him or herslef in a clear way.
Must be able to explain complex material in a way that can be understood by someone who is not an expert in the field.
Must calm and able to keep ones composure when being cross-examined by the opposing counsel.
Expert Witness at a Trial Pollen Pollen is a fine powder-like material consisting of pollen grains. It is produced within the anther of the male part of the flower. Pollen comes in a variety of sizes and it is produced in the spring.