Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spread the Word: Propaganda
Transcript of Spread the Word: Propaganda
Examples of Catholic Propaganda
1. You must learn about your religion. Read pages 47-56 in the textbook.
2. Additional information can be found in the cartoon history packet in pages 120-132.
What you need to know
1. What is your religion all about? You need to know the history of where it came from and why its members believe their religion is the right one. You need to gain new members by swaying them toward your religion.
2. Why your religion over the others? Tell us why yours is better than others.
3. Diversify your propaganda (not everyone should have a poster and not all your propaganda needs to be attacking the others. What is your game plan?