Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Rocks:
from dead plants Gypsum Limestone Rock Salt Conglomerate Sandstone Shale CEMENTATION:
The binding of sediments form when hot melted rock cools and hardens rock that is melted is called molten rock Molten rock is called: Magma GABBRO
is formed from magma Turns into lava when it has reached the earth's surface BASALT
forms when lava cools and hardens GRANITE
is formed from magma also New rocks that form from chemicals, heat, and pressure and undergo metamorphism Non-banded Banded METAMORPHISM Contact:
magma and lava bakes the rock and makes the rock change only through temperature Burial:
rock changes when rock and sediments weigh down on the rock, smallest amount of change happens Regional:
changes occur when buried rock has gone through high heat and pressure Types: bY aBbY uY Hope you enjoyed this educational prezi!