Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Environment
cology. the air, water, minerals, organisms, and all other external factors surrounding and affecting a given organism at any time.
he aggregate of surrounding things, conditions, or influences; surroundings
What is Self-Sustaining? How is the earth Self-Sustaining?
Higher sea levels
An increase in the earth's average atmospheric temperature that causes corresponding changes in climate and that may result from the greenhouse effect
-Atmospheric heating, caused by short-wave solar radiation
Green House Effect
What is Compost? How does it help the environment?
How does recycling benefit the environment?
- Able to live itself with no one to help it
- The Earth is self-sustaining due to the water cycle
-A mixture of various decaying organic substances, as dead leaves or manure, used for fertilizing soil.
-In 2013, there were 296 separate natural disaster events that produced total economic losses of $192 billion
-Enriches soil, Helps prevent pollution
-Sea level rising
With Oil Spills occurring, more and more sea life are suffering and becoming endangered
- Blue Whale
- Fin Whale
- Bluefin Tuna