Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Environment
cology. the air, water, minerals, organisms, and all other external factors surrounding and affecting a given organism at any time.
he aggregate of surrounding things, conditions, or influences; surroundings
What is Self-Sustaining? How is the earth Self-Sustaining?
Higher sea levels
An increase in the earth's average atmospheric temperature that causes corresponding changes in climate and that may result from the greenhouse effect
-Atmospheric heating, caused by short-wave solar radiation
Green House Effect
What is Compost? How does it help the environment?
How does recycling benefit the environment?
- Able to live itself with no one to help it
- The Earth is self-sustaining due to the water cycle
-A mixture of various decaying organic substances, as dead leaves or manure, used for fertilizing soil.
-In 2013, there were 296 separate natural disaster events that produced total economic losses of $192 billion
-Enriches soil, Helps prevent pollution
-Sea level rising
With Oil Spills occurring, more and more sea life are suffering and becoming endangered
- Blue Whale
- Fin Whale
- Bluefin Tuna