Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Prime, Composite, and Square Numbers
Transcript of Prime, Composite, and Square Numbers
kinds of numbers PRIME composite square numbers with only
2 factors are numbers that have
3 or more factors are a number that results from
multiplying another number by itself is a a number that can
be arranged in the
shape of a square is a number number number the number 11 is it ?? First let's find
the factor pairs 11
11 x 1 the number 25 25
1 x 25
5 x 5 the number 12 12
1 x 12
2 x 6
3 x 4