Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Painting vs Wallpapering (Math)
Transcript of Painting vs Wallpapering (Math)
Aaron Knestaut Painting
Wallpapering Paint Wallpaper Labor Supplies Additional
Items Cost $35 $23 -Wallpaper Charges $16.00 an hour Charges about $12.00 an hour Estimates about 20 hours Estimates about 20 hours 12x20=240 $240 16x20=320 $320 $240 $320 $259.80 $79.95 $354.95 $602.80 Surface Area of the Walls (21x8)x2=336 ft (15x8)x2=240 ft 336+240=576 576 ft sq. 1 gallon of paint - $15.99 1 gallon of paint covers 350 ft sq. 1728/350=4.9 - round up - 5 Painting the room will take 5 gallons of paint 5x15.99=79.95 $79.95 18''=1.5' 20x1.5=30 Area of roll - 30 ft sq. 576/30=19.2 -round up- 20 20 rolls of wallpaper Cost of one roll - $12.99 20x12.99=259.8 $259.80 Wallpaper $320 $259.80 $23 $79.95 $35 $240 $354.95 $602.80 + +