Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SpringBoard ELA Level 1 Activity 3.11
Transcript of SpringBoard ELA Level 1 Activity 3.11
1. a. a story about superhuman beings of an earlier age taken by preliterate society to be a true account, usually of how natural phenomena, social customs, etc, came into existence For number 2 on p 225 list in chronological order (in order according to time) the major events in Elya Yelnats life from the subplot. Create symbols to represent these major events. On the large paper that your team has been given draw a timeline, draw and color your symbols where they belong on the timeline. EVERY person in your team MUST contribute to the symbolic timeline. Post your team's timeline on the wall. Form new teams with one person from each of the original teams on the new team. The new teams will rotate clockwise around the room. When your new team is at the timeline that you worked on, you as the expert, will explain the timeline that you worked on. When your new team has seen all of the timelines you will return to your desk where you will fully answer all parts of number 3 on p 225 in at least six complete sentences. Tonight for homework you will re-read Chapters 1 - 7.
Make sure your double-entry journal and Stanley journal are up to date.