Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Integrating Technology in Math Classrooms
Transcript of Integrating Technology in Math Classrooms
Grades K-12 1. Web Based Lessons
2. Multimedia CD-ROMS
3. Graphing Calculators Web Resources: 1. Students not performing well.
3. Accessibility WebQuest 2 2 5 7 35 4 e=mc 2 y=f(x) = 3.141592654 Filamentality http://webquest.org/ http://www.kn.pacbell.com/wired/fil/index.html Software: Jumpstart Mighty Math High Acheiver Math is Fun http://www.mathsisfun.com/ Math Media Fun Activities: http://www.aasd.k12.wi.us/staff/boldtkatherine/MathResources_Primary.htm K-3: 9-12: http://www.cyberdrumm.com/black-legacy/academic-support/math/grades-9-12.html K-8: http://www.aaamath.com/ http://www.uen.org/7-12interactives/math.shtml 7-12: K-12: http://coolmath.com/