Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
New Unit! Mesoamerica
Transcript of New Unit! Mesoamerica
Using prior knowledge or the images, predict 3 facts about the
Quality responses will:
-Use SLAS sentence stems
-Use examples or evidence
Do Now - Friday, February 20, 2015
In the last line of the article, why does the author say that "success will indeed come and go, but integrity is forever."?
In your opinion, but types of careers or jobs require integrity to succeed?
HABIT OF A SCHOLAR: INTEGRITY
using specific examples after reading an article from Forbes Magizine, "Success Will Come and Go, but Integrity is Forever"
Role: You are a museum tour guide.
Audience: Visitors to the Aztec Museum.
Format: 3 sentences you will tell the visitors....
Topic: ...to teach them about the Aztecs.
According to the text,
what did the Aztecs value? (what was important to them?)
SWBAT answer the question "What did the Aztecs value?" by analyzing and citing evidence from a secondary source,
Aztec Religion and Sacrifice.
Today's Learning Objective
1. With your group, read and mark evidence of things that the Aztecs valued --
read between the lines!
Evidence of quality group work: clear annotations, discussions with SLAS sentence stems.
2. After 10 minutes, Ms. Merwin will give you a task based on your new knowledge :)
Group Historical Thinking Task
Pair share: Make a prediction - what does
According to the text, Aztecs valued...