Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Since Use a comma if you are saying what another person said. Use a comma to set off names in direct address. Use commas to set off years in full dates, titles in names, and regions. Exit Ticket Do Now On a separate sheet of paper, write everything you know about comma rules. Keep the sheet of paper to take notes. When listing three or more items, separate each item with a comma. Ex. Mary went to the store to buy milk, eggs, and bacon. Ex. To raise enough money in time, Mary sold all of her shoes. Use a comma to separate dependent clauses from independent clauses. Ex. If you want to go out and party, you have to do your homework first. Ex. Kevin said, "I'm finna to steal off you!" Ex. Would you please be quiet, Lupe? Ex. January 2nd, 1996, Bill Clinton, President of the USA, paid a visit to Chicago, Illinois. Worksheet