Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My Class rules in memes
Transcript of My Class rules in memes
Explained in Memes...
Rule #1: Be prepared
Bring your stuff to class. Especially books.
Take turns speaking and listening.
Seriously...tell the WHOLE class, not just the person next to you.
All questions are welcome!
If you're not sure, ask me after class.
Rule #8: Write your name, class and number on all assignments.
Rule #9: Stay in your seat until you're dismissed
I'm excited and can't wait to get started!
Let's do this!
I've got enough gadgets for everyone....
Don't forget the HEADING!
THAT INCLUDES A PEN!
Listen to what others have to say. Their ideas matter.
Some of the topics in class will require maturity or we will not discuss them.
RULE #6: Be Accountable
If you're doing something you shouldn't be, or didn't do something you should, accept the consequences as an adult if you wish to be treated like an adult.
Act in a way that you would want to be treated.